Whether you love him or hate him, James Franco is an incredibly talented actor who has become a controversial icon of our generation. Whether terrifying viewers in his "Spring Breakers" role, chatting up underage fans before his "Palo Alto" release or inspiring countless products, the actor, writer and artist is a modern Renaissance Man who refuses to stop his pursuit of success.
After his recent Instagram scandal, people can't get enough of the actor and edgy label Clashist is cashing in with their vivid swimsuit design. The onepiece, available at e-retailer Shop Jeen, dons a collage of the actor's face and revisits James Franco's changing looks throughout the years.
The swimwear garment is sure to garner attention and is guaranteed to spark up conversation among pop culture buffs at the beach.
Clashist's James Franco Onepiece is an Ode to the Popular Film Star
1. Controversial Actor Fashion - Developing clothing and accessories inspired by controversial actors could be a new trend in the fashion industry.
2. Celebrity Collage Designs - Creating fashion items that feature a collage of a celebrity's different looks over the years could become increasingly popular.
3. Pop Culture Swimsuits - Designing swimsuits that are inspired by popular films and featuring iconic celebrities could be a growing fashion trend for summerwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on this trend by creating clothing and accessories that are inspired by controversial actors and famous celebrities.
2. Film and Entertainment - Film and entertainment companies can create partnerships with fashion brands to develop merchandise that coincide with popular films and celebrity icons.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies could take advantage of the trend by offering a wider variety of edgy, fashion-forward swimsuits that appeal to pop culture fans.