The famous James Bond Aston Martin is to be sold in a much anticipated auction taking place in October 2010. Given the celebrity status of this vehicle, it is of no surprise that it is expected to sell for well over $5 million.
Present owner and U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee has decided to give the proceeds from the auction of the James Bond Aston Martin to the Jerry Lee Foundation. For a great cause, it is definitely a car worth adding to your vehicle collection (if you can afford it).
The James Bond Aston Martin Expects to Bring in Over $5 Million
1. Celebrity Auctions - Large sums of money can be raised for charity, and collectors can add iconic pieces to their collections.
2. Vintage Luxury Cars - Classic cars with a notable history, like James Bond's Aston Martin, can sell for millions of dollars.
3. Philanthropic Donations - The sale of high-value items can raise significant funds for charitable organizations.
1. Charitable Organizations - Partnering with high-net-worth collectors to auction off valuable items could raise substantial funds for charitable causes.
2. Collectibles and Memorabilia - Auction houses and collectors can profit from the sale of valuable and rare items, such as vintage luxury cars with a notable history.
3. Automotive Industry - The sale of classic cars can bring in significant profits for dealerships and auction houses, encouraging the search for similar iconic models to sell.