Polish stunner and former Calvin Klein exclusive model Jac Jagaciak stars as a skivvy-clad athlete for photographer Craig McDean in the latest issue of Interview Magazine. The Jac for Interview Magazine editorial revels in the summer weather.
Styled by Karl Templer, Jac in Interview Magazine shows nautical striped swimwear as well as a few bikinis with skimpy bottoms and generous tops. Templer even pairs a chunky knit summer sweater with a pair of floral bottoms.
Model Jac in Interview Magazine Gets Athletic in Her Underwear
1. Athletic Lingerie - Opportunity for designers to create lingerie that is also functional for sports or athletic activities.
2. Fashion and Sports Crossover - Opportunity for collaboration between fashion designers and sports brands to create fashion-forward and functional athletic wear.
3. Nautical and Floral Prints - Opportunity for fashion brands and designers to incorporate nautical and floral prints into their upcoming collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands have the opportunity to create functional but still fashionable athletic wear.
2. Sports - Sports brands have an opportunity to collaborate with fashion designers to create trendy and functional athletic wear.
3. Swimwear - Swimwear designers can incorporate nautical and floral prints into their upcoming collections after seeing them on display in the editorial.