J Balvin and Jordan Brand work in collaboration on a pair of the iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette. The duo adorn the signature sneaker with a plethora of colors for a bold look that cannot be missed. The vibrant take is very intense and decorates an upper made from canvas materials in a gradient look.
It starts off with red at the middle of the shoe and then translates to bright colors of blue, green, and yellow throughout the toe box and the heel area. The Swoosh at the side of the shoe is complete in a faded pattern for a stark contrast and has a jagged trim that surrounds the perimeter of the Swoosh. Fringes then detail the collar flaps, heel overlay, eyestay, and toe box.
Image Credit: Nike
J Balvin and Jordan Brand Join Forces on a Special Sneaker
1. Collaborative Sneaker Designs - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with artists to create unique and colorful sneaker designs.
2. Bold Color Gradient - Increasing popularity of sneakers featuring vibrant and gradient color schemes.
3. Fringe Detailing - Emerging trend of using fringes to add unique and eye-catching details to sneaker designs.
1. Fashion and Footwear - Fashion and footwear brands can leverage collaborative sneaker designs to attract customers seeking unique and vibrant fashion statements.
2. Art and Entertainment - Artists and musicians can explore partnerships with sneaker brands to create limited edition designs that reflect their creative vision.
3. Textile and Material Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to develop innovative materials and techniques to achieve bold and eye-catching color gradients and fringe detailing in sneakers.