Style.com's It Girl editorial is focused entirely on model Cara Delevigne. The fashion hub has gone so far as to eliminate the need of a stylist here, instead providing Delevigne with the free reign to put together her own ensembles, all of which were pulled from her personal wardrobe.
It Girl's exclusive focus on Delevigne should come as little if any surprise. Designers, writers and fans have developed a cult-like obsession with the young beauty who has enthralled an assortment of industry members.
Photographer Matt Irwin contributed to this cult-like following in this production for Style.com. Candid snapshots of Delevigne next to her friends and contemporaries added a light tone to the scene, even in the presence of luxe apparel.
The It Girl Editorial is Centered Around Cara Delevigne
1. Model-centric Editorials - Opportunity for fashion magazines to feature models as the focal point and allow them to express their personal style.
2. Cult-following Models - Opportunity for fashion industry to capitalize on the popularity of certain models by creating exclusive content centered around them.
3. Candid Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to take candid snapshots of models and add a fresh and relaxed vibe to fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Magazines - Opportunity for fashion magazines to create exclusive content and engage with their audience by featuring models prominently.
2. Modeling Agencies - Opportunity for modeling agencies to leverage the popularity of certain models and negotiate more lucrative contracts.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with different styles and techniques to capture candid moments in fashion shoots.