The Issey Miyake Limited Edition Dyson DC16 was created to celebrate the collaboration between Issey Miyake and James Dyson on Issey Miyake's Spring/Summer 2008 collection. The collection's theme was The Wind and featured dynamic designs that adjust to different airflow.
The Dyson DC16 uses Root Cycloneâ„¢ technology to separate dirt from the air by centrifugal force which gives it double the suction power of a regular hand held vacuum cleaner. It also cleans the air by capturing particles as small as pollen, bacteria and mould spores. Dyson DC16 comes in a special purple and gun-metal finish.
It took 5 years and 5,127 prototypes before Mr. Dyson was satisfied that the Dyson cleaner was ready to hit the market and begin the Dyson phenomena.
Issey Miyake Limited Edition Dyson DC16
1. Limited Edition Collaborations - Businesses can explore partnerships with other brands to create special and exclusive versions of their products for targeted markets.
2. Advanced Handheld Vacuum Cleaners - There is room for innovation in the handheld vacuum cleaner market to design cleaner and more efficient models.
3. Air-purifying Technology - Companies can invest in developing technology that not only cleans surfaces but also purifies the air from dust, bacteria, and pollen.
1. Fashion - Creating limited edition products in partnership with other brands may attract a bigger market and increase brand exposure.
2. Home Appliances - Innovating in handheld vacuum cleaners can lead companies to create more efficient models and compete in a wider range of markets.
3. Healthcare - Air-purifying technology can be used in hospitals and healthcare facilities to create a cleaner environment, reducing the risk of airborne illnesses.