This fun-poking watch designed by Hypen is called the 'Ish watch' and it's made for the folks who, according to the clip, go by "Indian time."
The watch design showcases numbers added with suffixes, hilariously designed at three-ish for three o'clock, six-ish for six o'clock and so on. As a result, the instances where the less-punctual people in your lives arrive 45 minutes late cannot be blamed on anyone but the watch.
The numerals on the Ish watch are slightly altered for a more playful feel. This watch is a perfect gift to give to someone who's had you hooked in as a victim of their tardiness.
The 'ish Watch' is a Designed for Less-Punctual People
1. Playful Timepieces - Designing watches with playful numerals that appeal to customers' sense of humor creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the timepiece industry.
2. Humorous Branding - Creating a brand that embraces humor and irreverence, like the 'Ish watch', can be disruptive in industries that typically take themselves too seriously.
3. Catering to Cultural Differences - Designing products that cater to specific cultural differences, like the 'Indian time' referenced with the 'Ish watch', can disrupt industries by tapping into previously underserved markets.
1. Watch Industry - The watch industry can innovate by creating timepieces that appeal to customers' sense of humor and playful personality traits, like the 'Ish watch'.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can disrupt traditional notions of elegance and seriousness by embracing humorous design elements, as seen in the 'Ish watch'.
3. Gift Industry - Incorporating cultural references and playful branding, like the 'Ish watch', can disrupt the gift industry by creating unique and memorable presents for recipients.