The Isabel Marant Spring 2013 Collection captures a fine amalgamation between a voluminous tropical thunder and daring Navajo prints. The Parisian designer designs exclusively for the dress-down, chic, young woman. Her mantra behind her self-branded label is to outfit every modern woman in effortless street style apparel. The actual runways at Marant's shows are always minimal and dimly lit to draw attention to each piece of clothing. This effortless presentation only adds to the hype around her coveted label.
Once only known to fashion insiders, the Isabel Marant Spring 2013 collection draws from ravishing reds to ghostly whites on the printed canvases to portray the beachy-keen aspect for next season. Marant includes her staples such as ruched dresses, jean jackets and capri pants in the attempt to create the perfect everyday wardrobe.
Isabel Marant Spring 2013 Collection Brings the Beach to your Wardrobe
1. Tropical-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to embrace a tropical theme in their upcoming collections.
2. Effortless Street Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to focus on creating street style apparel that is both fashionable and comfortable.
3. Minimalist Runway Shows - Opportunity for fashion show producers to create dimly-lit and minimalistic runway shows that draw attention to each piece of clothing.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can take inspiration from tropical themes and create clothing lines that capture the essence of paradise.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail stores can capitalize on the trend towards effortless street style by creating clothing options that are both fashionable and easy to wear.
3. Event Production - Event producers can create runway shows that are minimalistic and dimly-lit to showcase the clothing on display and create an unforgettable experience for guests.