Fashion label Flaneur Homme introduces its new Interbellum collection that is designed for the Fall/Winter 2022 season. During the 1920s, the world was in between wars and it was a time that represented positivity that highlights belief in the future and life itself.
The shift during the time is captured through designs such as melancholic prints and a full tonal palette seen throughout the range. There are also more references to the 20s in the form of unisex apparel that is elevated by custom hardware, quality construction, and premium textiles. The brand also celebrates some elements of the 30s as well with lounge styles to round out the res of the collection for the season.
Image Credit: Flaneur Homme
Flaneur Homme Presents Interbellum For the FW22 Season
1. Unisex Fashion - Designing unisex apparel will continue to trend and evolve to cater to a diverse market.
2. Nostalgic Fashion - Creating fashion collections from a particular decade or era will continue to captivate consumers who appreciate vintage and historical references.
3. Premium Textiles - The use of high-quality textiles will be a growing trend not only for luxury fashion labels but also for more accessible fashion brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore creating more unisex designs, integrating nostalgia in collections, and using premium textiles to align with emerging trends.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The demand for premium textiles will continue to grow, and manufacturers can expand their offerings to cater to the needs of fashion brands and consumers.
3. Retail - Retail brands can curate fashion collections that cater to the nostalgic and unisex market, featuring high-quality textiles and timeless designs.