The Evoskin Silicone Shoe by Inov-8 may just be the strangest pair of runners you've ever seen. These unique shoes are designed for runners who want to have a more natural experience when running.
The Evoskin by Inov-8 is the closest thing to running barefoot. The silicone shoe features individual toe slots so you can even wiggle your toes around as you run. Since the shoes features little to no padding it is ideal for running in soft terrain: trails, grass, sand, etc. It may make your feet pretty sore if you tried it on pavement.
When it comes to looks wise the Evoskin by Inov-8 may turn heads, but it seems as if those who are going to buy a pair will use it strictly for training purposes.
The Evoskin Silicone Shoe by Inov-8 is Akin to Running Barefoot
1. Barefoot Running - The trend of running shoes that mimic the experience of running barefoot.
2. Minimalist Footwear - The trend of shoes with minimal padding and support for a more natural running experience.
3. Toe-slot Shoes - The trend of shoes with individual toe slots for added flexibility and mobility during running.
1. Athletic Footwear - The industry that manufactures and sells footwear specifically designed for athletic activities.
2. Fitness Training - The industry focused on providing training programs, equipment, and services for physical fitness and conditioning.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The industry that offers products and services for outdoor activities such as running, hiking, and camping.