The Vogue Paris Incendiaire August 2014 photoshoot features an up close look at model Sasha Pivovarova. Instead of grouping Pivovarova with akin models, the magazine opted to focus on her only, showcasing her beauty by way of light backdrops.
Stylist Suzanne Koller drew further attention to this solo editorial with the help of photographer David Sims. Together the duo honed in on Pivovarova via fiery red tresses, auburn lips and a variety of durable outerwear.
Whether sporting luxe leather jackets, feathered coats, metallic pieces or zig zag patterns, Incendiaire proved that women will be making bold fashion statements this season. Moreover, little aside from stand out pieces are required as Koller did away with the usual inclusion of upscale jewelry.
The Vogue Paris Incendiaire August 2014 Editorial is Auburn Throughout
1. Solo Editorials - The trend of solo editorials highlights opportunities for models to showcase their personal brand and unique beauty.
2. Bold Fashion Statements - Bold and daring outfits are a growing trend in the fashion industry, creating opportunities for designers to push boundaries and create new styles.
3. Minimal Jewelry - The trend towards minimal jewelry in fashion editorials presents an opportunity for designers to create statement pieces that can stand alone and complement bold outfits.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can adopt the trend towards solo editorials, bold fashion statements and minimal jewelry in their photo shoots and runway shows.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can capitalize on the trend of solo editorials by offering personalized photo shoots that showcase individuals in unique and creative ways.
3. Jewelry Design Industry - Jewelry designers can take advantage of the trend towards minimal jewelry by creating statement pieces that enhance and complement bold fashion styles without overwhelming them.