The 'In Mod We Trust' Male Model Scene exclusive editorial references a retro style aesthetic that pays homage to 60s era elegance. Dressed in a wardrobe of MOD inspired menswear, model Peter Stoychev of Ideal People Model Management shines in the conceptual in studio photoshoot.
Peter is captured by photographer Johnny Balbalosa's lens while posing in eye-catching designer pieces that are hand picked by wardrobe stylist Jeff Galang. Whether showcasing leather clad designs from Edgar Buyan or graphic polka dot prints by Erwin Lee Tan, the 'In Mod We Trust' exclusive for Male Model Scene revives a retro 60s aesthetic.
This striking portrait series fuses bold menswear staples, unconventional painted makeup looks and a vivid backdrop that comes to life thanks to its color enriched palette.
The In Mod We Trust Fashion Story References Retro Styling
1. Retro Styling - The revival of retro styling in fashion provides an opportunity for designers to create new interpretations of classic styles.
2. Bold Menswear Staples - Designers have the opportunity to experiment with bold menswear staples and incorporate unconventional elements.
3. Color Enriched Palette - The use of a color enriched palette in fashion photography provides an opportunity for designers to showcase their creations in exciting and vibrant ways.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt retro styling and incorporate bold menswear staples to attract a new consumer base.
2. Photography - The use of color enriched palettes in fashion photography provides an opportunity for photographers to experiment with unique and visually striking images.
3. Modeling - Models can showcase their versatility by embracing retro styling and incorporating unconventional makeup looks and wardrobe staples.