Few hair cutting salons advertise prices for beard trimming, but as you can appreciate from the Image Hair Group campaign, whiskers and scalp wisps are one in the same. This pair of print ads appeals to men with as much or more going on below the mouth as they do above the eyebrows.
This German barber shop promotes the combined price of 39 Euros for which its stylists will groom your coif, your mustache and your beard. According to these ads, the trio should be treated like a package, even if they fail to meet with a continuous string of stubble.
The Euro RSCG advertising agency of Duesseldorf humorously depicts this idea by superimposing a second photo of each subject's face below his upper lip so that bristly mustaches become peculiar toupees in this Image Hair Group campaign.
This Image Hair Group Campaign Treats Crown and Chin as the Same Charge
1. Combo Grooming Deals - Offering combo deals for hair and facial grooming services.
2. Treat Beard as Equal - Recognizing the value of beard trimming services and treating them as equal to hair cutting services.
3. Humorous Advertising - Using humor in advertising to attract customers.
1. Barber Shops - Opportunity to offer combo deals for hair and facial grooming services to attract customers.
2. Men's Grooming Products - Recognizing the value of beard trimming services and marketing them as equal to hair cutting services to increase sales.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to use humor to attract customers and create memorable campaigns.