The I-WAY Virtual Racing Facility in Lyon, France, was built for fans of car-racing. The facility features 18 driving simulators (that look to me like actual cars), which have the movement and structure of real vehicles. The racing area is divided into three different zones.
The three areas are the Formula 1 zone (with six Formula 1 cars), the endurance zone (which has six "virtual Pescarolo cars") and finally, the Rally and Touring zone. The I-WAY Virtual Racing Facility sounds like a pretty amazing place to get your speed fix!
The I-WAY Virtual Racing Facility is a Gamer's Eden
1. Virtual Racing Facilities - Opportunity to create immersive racing experiences through virtual reality technology.
2. Simulator Technology - Innovations in simulator technology to provide realistic and engaging experiences for users.
3. Specialized Racing Zones - Creating specialized zones within racing facilities to cater to different types of racing enthusiasts.
1. Gaming and Entertainment - Opportunity to develop and operate virtual racing facilities for gamers and racing enthusiasts.
2. Automotive - Opportunity to partner with virtual racing facilities to showcase new car models and technology.
3. Sports and Recreation - Opportunity to attract sports and racing enthusiasts to specialized racing zones within recreation facilities.