3Dponics is a company that has made its open source 3D printable hydroponics system available to the world. So far, some of its applications include STEM education, space farming and empowering the maker movement, but now the 3Dponics is focusing its latest efforts on medical marijuana.
The newest set of horticultural tools to be released for download by the company is a 3D-printable hydroponics system for medical marijuana, targeting people in the city who want a hassle-free experience with the drug. After assembly, the only interaction that is needed for growth is to fill the system's reservoir with water or nutrients on a weekly basis.
The components of the modular hydroponic system are designed to be assembled by snapping multiple pieces together, making it possible to create a system as large as you have the resources to 3D print.
3Dponics' Downloadable Hydroponic System Supports Medical Marijuana Growth
1. Open Source Hydroponics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Encourage collaboration and customization in hydroponics systems by creating open source designs that can be easily downloaded and printed.
2. Medical Marijuana Growth - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hydroponic systems specifically designed for the growth of medical marijuana, catering to the needs of patients and urban cultivators.
3. 3D Printing in Horticulture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of 3D printing technology in horticulture to create customizable, cost-effective hydroponic systems for various plants and crops.
1. Hydroponics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced technology and design principles to revolutionize the hydroponics industry, making it more accessible and user-friendly for both commercial and personal use.
2. Medical Cannabis - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine innovative horticultural solutions with the rapidly growing medical cannabis industry to provide efficient and sustainable cultivation methods for medicinal purposes.
3. 3D Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with horticultural companies to develop 3D printing advancements that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of hydroponic systems, revolutionizing the way plants are grown.