The Hunter magazine Spell of Imperfection fashion editorial is featured in the magazine’s fall/winter issue. The avant-garde shoot stars models John Cherkas, Niclas Huntelmann and Thomas Bukovatz. The photo series lensed by photographer Steeve Beckouet showcases the use of unconventional accessories paired with bold menswear looks.
A dynamic wardrobe, styled by Ivan Bontche is fearless in its aesthetic with the boys sporting a mix of structured silhouettes along with patterned streetwear staples. The guys pose in richly tailored coats, cotton tees, textured knits and warm tweeds. Classic menswear is enhanced with rich texture, color and intricate geometric patterns.
This stoic shoot is a haunting portrait series. The models engage in statuesque poses that complement photographer Steeve Beckouet’s high-contrast imagery. Dramatic lighting, fearless styling and eerily unconventional accessories make for a memorable and dynamic menswear editorial. The highly conceptual Hunter Magazine Spell of Imperfection fashion editorial successfully pushes boundaries.
Image Credit: Steeve Beckouet
The Hunter Magazine Spell of Imperfection Editorial is Avant-Garde
1. Avant-garde Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with unconventional accessories and push the boundaries of menswear.
2. Textured Knits and Warm Tweeds - Potential for textile manufacturers to innovate and create new luxurious fabric options for menswear.
3. High-contrast Imagery - Opportunity for photographers and visual artists to explore dramatic lighting techniques and create captivating visuals.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take inspiration from the avant-garde editorial and incorporate unconventional accessories into their collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the textile industry can develop textured knits and warm tweeds to cater to the demand for richly tailored menswear.
3. Photography and Visual Arts - Photographers and visual artists can experiment with high-contrast imagery and fearless styling to create visually striking editorials.