As the Twilight saga nears its end, the new Hunger Games trilogy is about to make its debut and take the box officer by storm -- what better way to prepare for the new dystopian craze by adorning yourself with this Hunger Games necklace by stormhorsedesigns?
The necklace features the bow and arrow emblem design representative of District 12's self-elected champion, Katniss. Available in bronze, silver or antiqued brass, the Hunger Games necklace can be ordered through the designer's website or Etsy.com.
As with every major teen fiction craze (Harry Potter, Twilight) it is only a matter of time before everyone -- and not just the true fans who read the book but the lazies who just saw the movie (myself) -- will be sporting apocalyptic apparel. Stay ahead of the pack with this stylishly assertive Hunger Games necklace.
The Hunger Games Necklace Pays Tribute to District 12
1. Dystopian Jewelry - Jewelry inspired by dystopian fiction and movies will become a new trend in fashion.
2. Novelty Fan Merchandise - Merchandise related to popular teen fiction will continue to be in-demand and will drive sales in the novelty merchandise industry.
3. Geek Chic Fashion - Geeky fashion trends will become mainstream and popular, especially in response to teen fiction movie series like the Hunger Games.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can develop new dystopian-inspired jewelry lines that feature branded products.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The entertainment merchandise industry can diversify by creating merchandise that represents popular teen fiction book and movie series.
3. Online Retail - The online retail industry can capitalize on the trend by creating a curated collection of popular teen fiction merchandise that includes Hunger Games necklaces.