The Hunger Games nails by cute polish pay tribute to the rebellious main character of Suzanne Collins' trilogy. The protagonist Katniss Everdeen is courageous and spunky, with a raging ambition and anarchy-driven mission. This manicure features tri-hued flames on a black background. The aesthetic is strong and fierce.
The first novel of the series follows Katniss on her journey through a death tournament. She volunteers to replace her sister after she is called forth during Reaping Day. Each district of Panem must put offer one female and male teenager to partake in the Hunger Games, and fight to the death in a natural arena. Katniss gets flames adorned on her nails before her interview at the Capitol.
These Hunger Games nails are perfect for the super fan of the trilogy, ready to cheer on the courageous efforts of Katniss.
The 'Hunger Games' Nails by Cutepolish are Fierce and Chic
1. Character Manicure Trend - The rising trend in manicures inspired by popular fictional characters and symbols.
2. Nail Art for Fandoms - The trend of creating nail art designs that pay homage to beloved films, books, and characters.
3. Personalized Manicure Craze - The trend of utilizing nail art to express one's individuality and interests through personalized designs.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can capitalize on the rising interest in unique and personalized manicures by offering special nail art collections and custom designs.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can collaborate with nail artists and salons to create and promote customized nail art designs based on popular franchises and characters.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate the character manicure trend into runway shows and collections to provide a fresh and unique element to their looks.