Hublot has unveiled a new iteration of its ‘Big Bang Tourbillon’ in partnership with Samuel Ross of A-COLD-WALL*. The new 45mm watch is decorated in vibrant orange and a honeycomb-like pattern that covers the strap and flanks of the case.
The watch is made with an automatic HUB6035 Manufacture movement, micro-rotor, three sapphire bridges, 3-day battery life between charges, and a tourbillon at 6 o’clock. The orange wraps around the case, highlighting the Samuel Ross ‘SR_A ‘ branding. Grey titanium accents complement the orange honeycomb hues throughout the watch, giving it a sporty finish.
Only 50 ‘Big Bang Tourbillon Samuel Ross 45mm’ watches will be made avaliable on Hublot’s website at the cost of $116,000 USD.
Image Credit: Hublot
Hublot Unveils Its Collaboration with Samuel Ross for a Bold Orange Watch
1. Luxury Titanium Watches - SAMUEL ROSS X HUBLOT partnership is creating a market for designer titanium watches with innovative aesthetics for the luxury watch industry.
2. Limited Edition Watches - Developing limited edition watches like the Big Bang Tourbillon Samuel Ross 45mm is proving to be successful, which is the introduction of this trend for other big brands.
3. Collaboration with Designers - Collaborating with designers such as Samuel Ross, who have a unique vision, can lead to novelty and bring disruptive innovation in the luxury watch industry.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - Luxury watch brands like Hublot can leverage innovative designs to create buzz among collectors and create a new line of products in the luxury watchmaking industry.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can bridge the gap between the fashion and luxury watch industries by collaborating with high-end watch brands to create unique and innovative products.
3. Materials Science - Materials scientists can explore newer and innovative materials such as titanium to create sophisticated and durable watches with modern designs.