The July 2012 Vanity Fair 'Hollywood's Rebel Belle' editorial hones in on the most regal aspects of Twilight actress Kristen Stewart. Stewart has been immortalized for her work in the popular series, and she has here confirmed that in addition to her acting career, she is also capable of mastering an haute socialite role.
Hollywood's Rebel Belle was captured by none other than photographer Mario Testino. Testino is the instant go-to for the execution of celebrity spreads, working in the past with the likes of Emma Watson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Stylist Jessica Diehl must also be recognized here as she opted for dropping bejeweled earrings, arguably fit for any queen, and billowing Victorian-era dresses. The icing on the cake is a guest appearance by fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, offering the very cream of the crop for this Vanity Fair photoshoot.
The Vanity Fair 'Hollywood's Rebel Belle' July 2012 Spread is Elite
1. Celebrity Glamourization - The increasing demand for high-quality celebrity photoshoots offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry through the use of emerging technologies like VR and AR.
2. Haute Socialite Culture - The adoption of haute socialite culture by celebrities and influencers creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion and beauty industries by new entrants.
3. Luxury Brand Collaborations - More celebrities and influencers partnering with luxury brands opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion and branding industries by leveraging social media and digital marketing strategies.
1. Photography - The demand for high-quality celebrity pics and photoshoots suggests a disruptive innovation opportunity within the photography industry through the use of emerging technologies such as virtual or augmented reality (VR/AR).
2. Fashion - The emerging haute socialite culture is creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry through the development of new, exclusive lines catering to an increasing number of celebrities and influencers with an eye for haute culture driving demand.
3. Luxury Branding - The growing trend of celebrities and influencers partnering with luxury brands offers disruptive innovation opportunities in branding and digital marketing to capitalize on these collaborations leveraging social media advertising, influencer partnerships, and platform-specific campaigns.