Retail giant H&M integrates bold and fun floral patterns in its H&M Spiring 2013 campaign.
This campaign can attest to the fact that the affordable and always chic fashion brand is on point with uncovering the most current looks. The collection is made up of an array of fun and bright prints including animal and floral patterns. Any of these light and airy looks are a fabulous way to celebrate the beginning of temperate weather and the re-awakening of beautiful and lush landscapes. Models Constance Jablonksi and Nadja Bender effortlessly show off tailored pants, spring-ready jackets and silk button downs in the H&M Spring 2013 campaign.
For a look that is both eye-catching and effortless, be sure to grab one of these pieces from the upcoming Spring collection.
The H&M Spring 2013 Campaign is a Breath of Fresh Air
1. Bold Floral Patterns - Opportunity for designers to create bold and eye-catching patterns for clothing and accessories.
2. Affordable Chic Fashion - Potential for brands to offer fashionable clothing at affordable prices, catering to budget-conscious consumers.
3. Seasonal Fashion Campaigns - Chance for fashion brands to create seasonal campaigns that reflect the changing weather and landscape.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate bold floral patterns into their collections.
2. Fast Fashion Retail - Potential for fast fashion retailers to offer affordable and on-trend floral print clothing and accessories.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create visually appealing seasonal campaigns for fashion brands.