Babies really get crummy views when riding in strollers. All they see are people’s legs, guardrails and walls. But with Stokke Xplory strollers, they get to ride much higher up so they can enjoy the views and closely interact with their caregivers.
One excellent feature of these strollers is that they also act as temporary high chairs. Their bassinet version allows parents to check on sleeping infants without straining their backs bending over. The strollers can be positioned either backward or forward facing.
The Stokke Xplory
1. Elevated Strollers - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to create other stroller models that elevate the baby further above the ground to increase visibility and engagement with surroundings.
2. Convertible Strollers - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to further incorporate the functionality of different types of childcare equipment, such as high chairs, into stroller designs.
3. Interactive Strollers - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to incorporate technology and interactive features, such as tablets and games, into the stroller experience.
1. Childcare Industry - There is an opportunity for businesses within the childcare industry to innovate and create stroller designs with enhanced functionality to meet the evolving demands of modern parents.
2. Technology Industry - There is an opportunity for tech companies to develop interactive features for strollers, such as built-in cameras and speakers, to enhance the parent-child interaction experience.
3. Tourism Industry - There is an opportunity for tourism industry businesses, such as theme parks and zoos, to offer elevated strollers to enhance the viewing experience of young children while visiting their attractions.