Convoy, a leading American digital freight network, has announced the debut of 'Hi-Fi Visibility,' a new system designed to offer shippers in-depth insights into their freight via real-time updates.
More specifically, Hi-Fi Visibility will utilize Convoy-connected carriers to provide shippers with ongoing updates about both their shipments and trailer pools as well analytics data regarding their supply chain health. The new IoT-based solution will be accessible to users through APIs, TMS integrations, and COnvoy's own shipping platform.
“Creating a new class of visibility requires surfacing actionable insights from a complex data set that changes by the minute,” said Dorothy Li, CTO of Convoy. “Not only do we collect more data than other freight providers, we go one step further by distilling that data into interactive dashboards that surface anomalies shippers can act on to save time and money.
Image Credit: Convoy
Convoy Announces the Launch of 'Hi-Fi Visibility' for Shippers
1. Hi-fi Visibility for Shippers - The trend of providing real-time updates to shippers is creating opportunities for IoT-based solutions to provide in-depth insights into supply chain health.
2. Iot-based Supply Chain Analytics - The trend of utilizing IoT-based solutions to collect and analyze data is providing a new class of visibility for shippers.
3. Interactive Dashboards for Shippers - The trend of distilling data into interactive dashboards is enabling shippers to surface anomalies that they can act on to save time and money.
1. Freight and Logistics - The freight and logistics industry is ripe for disruption through the introduction of IoT-based solutions to provide real-time updates and in-depth insights to shippers.
2. Supply Chain Management - The supply chain management industry can benefit from the trend of utilizing IoT-based solutions to collect and analyze data to provide a new class of visibility for shippers.
3. Data Analytics - The data analytics industry is in a unique position to create interactive dashboards that enable shippers to surface anomalies and optimize their supply chain operations.