The best part about a great fashion house is when they have a really great name. Brazilian line Lovers and F***ers is back with a new line and a ‘Hey Ladies’ photoshoot that is off the chain.
Using photographer Basilio Silva to showcase some fierce fashions (love the denim vest!), the ‘Hey Ladies’ photoshoot keeps fashion fun. Using props and different camera angle, the models are allowed to fully explore the space and rage of the shoot. It is just really awesome.
Lovers and F***ers' 'Hey Ladies' Photoshoot is Nerdlicious
1. Fashion Photoshoots with Props - Incorporating props and different camera angles into fashion photoshoots can create a fun and unique visual experience that resonates with consumers.
2. Creative Fashion House Names - Having a quirky and memorable name for a fashion house can help it stand out in a crowded market.
3. Explorative Fashion Editorials - Allowing models to fully explore the space and range of a fashion photoshoot can result in captivating and impactful editorials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage trends like incorporating props and creative names to enhance brand identity and engage consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with different camera angles and techniques to create visually arresting fashion editorials.
3. Marketing - By embracing the concept of explorative fashion editorials, marketers can capture the attention of their target audience and create memorable brand campaigns.