Fashion is called to the dark side with the unveiling of the Herve Leger Fall 2014 Collection.
This clouded collection doesn't stray far from its dark and neutral hues except for the occasional pops of white and orange. Every year this brand of high fashion seems to top the collection before it with an even more lustful -- yet sophisticated -- take on bondage apparel.
This coming fall, fans of Herve Leger designs can strut out of her home and/or workplace in age-corset belts, car wash hems and navel-baring cutouts. The texture of these exotic pieces of clothing come with 3D jacquard's and pixelated metal beading. Complete with apparel for the more conservative women, this collection also features simple crop tops paired with pencil skirts.
The Herve Leger Fall 2014 Collection definitely brings the drama.
The Herve Leger Fall 2014 Collection is Mystery At its Very Best
1. Dark Fashion - The use of neutral hues with occasional pops of white and orange creates new opportunities for style that evoke mystery and avant-garde aesthetics.
2. Bondage Apparel - Herve Leger's sophisticated take on bondage apparel inspires opportunities for designers to innovate with this vintage style.
3. Pixelated Metal Beading - Herve Leger's use of pixelated metal beading provides opportunities for new techniques in textile design and fashion accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers have the opportunity to create new designs based on Herve Leger's dark avant-garde style and techniques such as pixelated metal beading.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The use of 3D jacquard's and pixelated metal beading in the Herve Leger Fall 2014 Collection provides opportunities for textile manufacturers to produce new fabrics and materials.
3. Fashion Accessories - The collection’s use of pixelated metal beading can inspire fashion accessory designers to innovate with this style in creating new pieces.