Canadian menswear retailer Harry Rosen announces the exciting new range entitled HAROLD, which is its own private label. It caters to those who want to bring their personal inspirations to life through a range of custom-made clothing that is ready to wear. The range features selections such as suits, shirts, tailored apparel, and outerwear as well.
All of the items are made-to-measure or off-the-rack. With the new launch of HAROLD, customers can create their own custom clothing that is true to their own style for both formal and casual settings for the season. It is a great starting point to explore their own sense of creativity and personal style, whether is it simple or bold prints and patterns.
Image Credit: HAROLD
Harry Rosen Launches the New Custom Line Entitled HAROLD
1. Custom-made Clothing - Designing personalized clothing for customers using innovative and automated technologies.
2. Made-to-measure Apparel - Offering a customizable range of clothing that fits the exact needs and preferences of the customers.
3. Customized Men's Fashion - Introducing personalized clothing solutions to the men's fashion industry with innovative technologies and designs.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Exploring the potential of custom-made clothing for customers through modern and innovative fashion concepts to enhance and personalize customer experience.
2. E-commerce - Integrating custom-made clothing as part of the e-commerce model to provide customers with personalized solutions with increased convenience and flexibility.
3. Manufacturing and Technology - Incorporating advanced technologies, such as automation and artificial intelligence, into the manufacturing process to enable customization and personalization of clothing on a large scale.