Popular fast-food brand Burger King is expanding into the fried chicken market with the launch of the Hand-Breaded Ch’King sandwich. The sandwich is a new endeavor for the brand, which draws on the recent success of fried and battered fast food items like those from Popeyes, a fellow subsidiary of Restaurant Brands International.
The Hand-Breaded Ch’King sandwich is made with mouthwatering crispy chicken garnished with lettuce, tomato, and pickles and dressed in Burger King's special sauce–all on a potato bun. The fried chicken sandwich comes in two variants, a regular version and a spicy version that packs a flavorful punch. Every purchase of a Hand-breaded Ch’King sandwich through the Burger King's app or website will be accompanied by a free Whopper for a limited time. The Hand-breaded Ch’King sandwich will launch on June 3rd, 2021.
Image Credit: Business Insider
Burger King Will Launch the Hefty Hand-Breaded Ch’king Sandwich
1. Expansion Into Fried Chicken Market - Fast food brands could explore expanding into the fried chicken market with new products to compete with existing players.
2. Potato Bun Variations - Restaurants and food brands could experiment with using potato buns in their products as a point of differentiation from competitors.
3. Incentivizing Digital Purchases - Businesses could consider offering incentives for customers who make purchases through their website or app to drive digital sales.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains could explore new markets and food products to compete with existing players and maintain market share.
2. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Food and beverage manufacturers could develop potato buns as a new product or explore adding variety to their existing bun offerings.
3. Mobile App Development - Mobile app developers could partner with businesses to create features that incentivize digital purchases and drive sales through the app or website.