Combine your love for social media and your terrifying fascination for the undead with this Halloween wall decoration.
The Zombie FleshBook LIKE plaque by Design Toscano is a hilarious shotout to the booming and highly popular Facebook website. The sickly green living dead hand is plastered on a placard of rusty wood made to appear like it was nailed to your door or wall. It is sheepishly posed in the same fashion as the familiar upturned thumb icon that is closely linked to Facebook. Positioned next to the limb of the corpse is the word "LIKE" spelled out in bloody bones.
According to this Halloween wall decoration, post-apocalyptic zombie invasions may be more terrifyingly organized than ever imagined, especially if the zombies are social media literate.
Become a Fan of 'Fleshbook' Using This Halloween Wall Decoration
1. Undead Social Media - Using the undead to parody social media could be a disruptive trend in both the entertainment and marketing industries.
2. Halloween Decor - Scary Halloween decorations that incorporate current trends such as social media could see increased popularity in the seasonal decor industry.
3. Post-apocalyptic - Visualizing a post-apocalyptic world that is more closely linked to current events like social media could be a trend in the entertainment industry.
1. Entertainment - Undead social media could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating new forms of entertainment.
2. Marketing - Using social media as a parody for Halloween decorations could provide a new avenue for marketers to target younger demographics that are social media savvy.
3. Seasonal Decor - Incorporating current trends into seasonal decorations has the potential to increase sales for the seasonal decor industry.