Beauty salons and magazine editorials have re-framed the status of hair care. Technicolor ombre designs and jagged tresses have been assumed by women and men in search of show-stopping looks, taking cues from celebrities and beauty icons. Brazen wigs and eccentric extensions have provided new options for those with short hair, many of which now feature incredible life-like qualities. The Hairstyle Trend Report surveys the scope of these products and undertakings, compiling 60 PRO Trends and over 500 examples of cosmetic enhancements.
Mohawks, blunt bobs and perms are some of the more bold styles initiated by hair experts. The convergence of patterns from past chic decades has brought retro themes to the fore, making these brazen coifs mainstream sightings. Ambitious hairdressers and personal stylists are well-advised to stay ahead of this coif curve, conveniently present in the Hairstyle Trend Report.
Stay Ahead of the Coif Curve with Current Information
1. Technicolor Ombre Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative coloring techniques and products that create unique, vibrant ombre hairstyles.
2. Jagged Tresses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new cutting techniques and tools that can easily achieve jagged, edgy hairstyles.
3. Brazen Wigs and Extensions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Engineer high-quality wigs and extensions with lifelike qualities and customizable options.
1. Beauty Salons - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced hair care technologies and techniques into salon services.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop cosmetic enhancements targeted specifically for hairstyles, such as sprays, gels, and powders.
3. Hair Styling Tools - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new hair styling tools that enable easier and more efficient creation of trendy hairstyles.