Fast-paced fashion is the epitome of the Haider Ackermann Spring/Summer '16 collection. This Spring line is influenced by the notorious punk aesthetic as well as a vibrant techno color palette.
For the Haider Ackermann Spring/Summer '16 collection the designer wanted to present a "strong look for a strange world." Offering 30 cool looks for the Spring season, this collection features pointy rocker boots, androgynous trousers and an array of low-slung pants. The dark color palette is juxtaposed with pops of neon and pastels, while the rugged leather is held at contrast against glossy satin and shredded patchwork.
This spring, the Haider Ackermann girl will be serving the best of both worlds: punk rock and techno pop.
The Haider Ackermann Spring Collection Features Hyper Color and Dark Looks
1. Punk-influenced Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create unique clothing lines that fuse punk rock style with techno pop colors and textures.
2. Contrasting Textures - Designers can take advantage of the disruptive innovation opportunity to experiment with materials of opposing textures such as rugged leather with glossy satin.
3. Androgynous Clothing - The trend towards the blurring of gender lines in fashion can be leveraged by designers to offer an array of low-slung pants and androgynous trousers.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can adopt the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by this trend to offer edgy and exciting new clothing lines.
2. Retail Industry - The retail industry can benefit by incorporating punk-influenced fashion into their clothing assortments to increase sales and target a wider audience.
3. Music Industry - The music industry can leverage the trend towards punk-influenced fashion to create new exciting looks or merchandise for punk and techno pop music fans.