A while back, there was a sneak peek at the new H & M x Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Collection with the release of one press picture and video; now, the full line has finally been unveiled for the public.
The H & M x Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Collection brings a new line of clothing inspired by the Swedish novel written by the late Stieg Larsson. Much of the look is based on David Fincher's remake of the movie and is highly focused on the protagonist Lisabeth Sander. The pieces in the collection are reminiscent of those worn by Lisbeth in the film.
The designs definitely take after Lisabeth Sander's punk rock/alternative look that has completely transformed the look of actress Rooney Mara. The line features ripped tees, hoodies, pants, shoes and other accessories with a punk vibe.
Get the Full Look at the H & M x Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Line
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - H&M's collaboration with Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is one example of how fashion brands can collaborate with other industries to create unique collections that appeal to a specific target market.
2. Movie and Entertainment-inspired Fashion - The H&M x Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collection is an example of how movie and entertainment-inspired fashion lines have become more popular, providing opportunities for other entertainment franchises to follow suit.
3. Punk-inspired Fashion - The H&M x Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collection's focus on a punk-inspired look shows a growing trend towards edgier and more alternative fashion choices for consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - The H&M x Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collection is a relevant trend for the fashion industry as it shows the continued growth of collaborative fashion collections and the demand for edgier fashion choices.
2. Movie and Entertainment Industry - The H&M x Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collection demonstrates the potential for movie and entertainment companies to expand their brand through collaborations with fashion brands.
3. Retail Industry - The H&M x Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collection is an example of how retailers can capitalize on popular entertainment franchises to create unique and profitable fashion lines.