Gundhil, a watch company that makes watches inspired by Scandinavian and military history, has created a new luxury timepiece.
The brand's goal is to bring provocative watches models to the market that have never been seen before. The luxury pieces are built with partnering manufacturers in Switzerland and Japan. All testing of the models is performed in North Carolina.
The company is looking to take its production to the next level with its new limited robust timepieces. Each model pays tribute to law enforcement and the military. The M4 Carbine-inspired watches are the only ones ever made. There will be 300 released worldwide.
The watch is made of stainless steel and a black PVD coating. Watch enthusiasts can purchase the watch with special forces camo straps or the black ops package straps.
The luxury watch will be available at a mid-tier price, making this a more affordable option than other high-end watches.
Gundhil Creates Watches Inspired by Scandinavian and Military History
1. Military-inspired Luxury Watches - Opportunity for luxury watch makers to tap into the trend of military-inspired timepieces.
2. Limited Edition Luxury Watches - Disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury watch makers to create limited edition timepieces that pay tribute to various industries.
3. Affordable High-end Watches - Opportunity for luxury watch makers to create high-quality watches at a more affordable price point.
1. Watchmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunity for watchmaking companies to create luxury timepieces inspired by various themes.
2. Law Enforcement - Opportunity for watchmaking companies to create limited edition timepieces that pay tribute to law enforcement and the military industry.
3. Military - Opportunity for watchmaking companies to tap into the trend of military-inspired luxury watches.