The new G-SHOCK GA-2100 has had a history of being one of the watchmakers most popular models. However, Casio's new version of the G-SHOCK GA-2100 features a slimmed-down design as well as a reduced price. The watch case measures at 11.8mm, which makes it the thinnest watches ever produced by the company. The watch also features a black, simplistic design -- intended for minimalists and to look good alongside dark colors.
The watch has both analog and digital features and chronograph capabilities. The watch also has a three-year battery life as well as five alarms and water resistance up to depths of 200 meters. The carbon design makes it durable for all activities and its price is marked at $99.
Image Credit: Casio
The G-SHOCK GA-2100 Features a Thin and Durable Design at a Reduced Price
1. Slimmed-down Watch Designs - Opportunity to create sleek and minimalistic timepieces with slim profiles.
2. Affordable Luxury Watches - Disruptive innovation opportunity to offer high-quality watches at reduced prices.
3. Durable Lightweight Materials - Potential for using innovative materials to create durable yet lightweight watches.
1. Watchmaking - Opportunity for watchmakers to introduce slim and affordable designs.
2. Consumer Electronics - Potential for consumer electronics companies to enter the affordable luxury watch market.
3. Materials Science - Disruptive opportunity for materials science companies to develop new lightweight and durable materials for watches.