New Balance delivers a new tonal iteration of the 990v3 sneaker model for the season with the latest green and yellow colorway palette. The shoes are made from a blend of materials across the upper as the top half is designed with premium pigskin suede, hairy suede, and mesh materials.
Most of these are detailed with a bright green touch and then yellow is applied to add a brighter pop of contrast. This can be seen in the form of the N logo on the side of the shoe and white makes up the interior lining and the laces over the forefoot. Additional branding details the tongue in a red font and 990 accents the lateral heel.
Image Credit: Uptodate.tokyo
New Balance Launches a New Green and Yellow Tonal 990v3 Shoe
1. Textural Paneling Footwear - Exploring the use of different materials and texture combinations in footwear design can create unique aesthetic appeal and differentiation in a competitive market.
2. Tonal Sneaker Iterations - Creating new colorways for sneaker models can lead to increased brand excitement and customer interest, particularly when done using bold, statement-making colors.
3. Blending Premium Materials - Combining different high-quality materials in sneaker design can convey a sense of luxury and sophistication, potentially appealing to consumers looking for premium footwear options.
1. Footwear - Footwear companies can explore the use of unique material combinations, bold colorways, and premium materials to create differentiated offerings and appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can use the trend of textural paneling and tonal color combinations in footwear as inspiration for new collections or collaborations with sneaker brands.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can use the trend of blending premium materials in sneakers to create high-end performance footwear that meets the demands of athletic consumers seeking both style and function.