The Grabits chicken snacks have been relaunched by the brand to help make them more applicable to modern consumers with a new recipe and branding to boot. The products will now be known as Grab It, and will feature a recipe that doesn't have any palm oil in the recipe, while also having an extended shelf live without having any artificial ingredients in the mix. The chicken snacks are priced at £1.29 per stick and come in a variety of flavor options that have 10-grams of protein each.
Director of Marketing and Innovation for Grab It Felipe Castillo spoke on the new Grab It range saying, "For many Brits, snacking occurs at least once a week with consumers seeing snacking as a growing part of their lives. Consumers want a snack that is not only nutrient-rich and high in protein but one that also tastes great. Grab It has it all with adventurous and international flavours, while meeting the nutritional values consumers are looking for.”
Grabits Have a New Recipe and Branding Design
1. Healthy Snacking - The new recipe and branding of Grab It chicken snacks indicate a trend towards healthy snacking, as consumers prioritize nutrient-rich and high-protein options.
2. Sustainable Food Production - The removal of palm oil and artificial ingredients from Grab It chicken snacks suggests a trend towards sustainable food production and reduction of harmful additives.
3. Adventure Flavors - The focus on adventurous and international flavors in Grab It chicken snacks highlights a trend towards consumers seeking unique culinary experiences in their snacks.
1. Food and Beverage - The revamped chicken snack ranges from Grab It provide opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry, particularly in the development of high-protein and sustainably-produced snack options with unique flavor profiles.
2. Health and Wellness - The trend towards healthy and nutrient-rich snacking seen in Grab It chicken snacks presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the health and wellness industry, such as the development of personalized snack options tailored to individual nutritional needs.
3. Packaging and Design - The new branding of Grab It chicken snacks highlights potential areas for disruptive innovation in packaging and design, such as eco-friendly and visually-appealing product packaging that reflects the adventurous and international flavor profile of the product.