Coralie Jouhier and Daqui Gomis have launched their first brick-and-motor restaurant that serves gourmet veggie dogs. This venture began as a bicycle service called Le Tricycle.
Le Tricycle is a unique veggie dog operation that brings the most delicious and visually pleasing gourmet veggie dogs to hungry consumers on the streets of Paris. The tasty dogs have been so well received that Coralie Jouhier and Daqui Gomishave decided to open up a shop.
The humorous and healthy fast food brand created an interesting line of veggie dogs with names that mimic celebrities -- specifically rappers. The menu contains dogs with names such as "Dogtor Dre" and "Le Snoop Dogg." The expansion will allow Le Tricycle to expand its menu and begin offering veggie bowls and in-house made beverages such as refreshing lemonade to elevate a classic hot dog and juice meal.
These Food Bicycles Bring Gourmet Veggie Dogs to the Streets of Paris
1. Gourmet Vending Bikes - Investing in a fleet of mobile vending bicycles that serve high-quality food could disrupt the vending industry and allow for more eco-friendly and customizable options for consumers.
2. Celebrity-inspired Menus - Adding celebrity-inspired dishes to a menu, like Le Tricycle's veggie dog names, brings novelty and humor to traditional fast-food and offers a marketing opportunity to attract younger generations.
3. Menu Expansion - Expanding a proven successful menu, like Le Tricycle's, can attract new customers and allow for new revenue streams within the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can benefit from mobile vending bikes and expanding menus with unique offerings to stay competitive and attract customers.
2. Vending Industry - Investing in eco-friendly and customizable vending options, like mobile food bikes, can disrupt the traditional vending industry and attract new customers.
3. Marketing Industry - Innovative and humorous marketing strategies, like celebrity-inspired menus, can boost sales and attract younger generations to traditional fast-food options.