The photo series titled Good Looking Blues by Kristina Najah, an Ukrainian photographer based in Helsinki, Finland, embraces a 1940s theme that is full of dark glamor. Whether shot in a car garage or a classy restaurant, the model's elegant look is hard to tarnish. It helps that she is clad in all-black, a color that easily complements just about any backdrop.
Good Looking Blues by Kristina Najah has both the atmosphere and the wardrobe down pat. Yet as Fashionising points out, "there’s more to her story than a black corseted lace dress, a pair of gloves and a pair of high-heels would ever be able to divulge. Once in her world, chances are you will never want to leave."
Good Looking Blues by Kristina Najah Channels the 1940s
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the nostalgic appeal of 1940s fashion by creating modern interpretations with a glamorous twist.
2. Dark Glamor Photography - Potential for photographers to explore the allure of dark and elegant visuals, incorporating retro themes to create captivating and nostalgic images.
3. Classic Elegance - A resurgence in appreciation for timeless style, encouraging designers to incorporate vintage elements in their collections to cater to consumers seeking sophistication and refinement.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from 1940s style to create new collections and revitalize retro trends.
2. Photography - Photographers can leverage the popularity of vintage aesthetics to offer unique services capturing the timeless allure of dark glamor.
3. Luxury - Luxury brands and businesses can tap into the demand for classic elegance by offering products and experiences that embody sophistication and refinement.