Every body wants to have a pair of designer sunglasses at one point in their life but these golden and diamond sunglasses might be a little bit over the top with a price tag of $25,000. The IFANDCO x Vintage Frames Company Ultra Goliath 2 Diamond Edition Sunglasses are made out of 2,000 round brilliant diamonds, totalling over 15 carats, which are set into 65 grams of gold.
The unique sunglasses are designed by Ben Baller from IFANDO and Corey Shapiro from the Vintage Frames Company. The two designers came together to create the most luxurious pair of sunglasses in the world by reconstructing the frame with VS quality diamonds.
These sunglasses are not just an art project but are actually for sale but only through special order of course!
The Most Luxurious Pair of Sunglasses Can be Yours for $25,000
1. Designer Sunglasses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore alternative materials and techniques to create more affordable but still luxurious designer sunglasses.
2. Luxury Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate smart technology into luxury accessories to create a new level of functionality and value.
3. Custom Order Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop online platforms that allow customers to easily customize and order high-end, personalized products.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine sustainable and eco-friendly materials with high fashion designs to create a new market for conscious luxury.
2. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate cutting-edge technology like augmented reality into jewelry designs to enhance the shopping experience and create personalized products.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize AI and machine learning algorithms to provide personalized recommendations and streamlined online shopping experiences for luxury products.