Emily Weiss, founder of Into The Gloss, unveils Glossier, a four part skincare regiment promising all things "glossy." Into The Gloss was brought to fruition in 2010 as a way to get into the makeup bags of models, celebrities and beauty experts. Noticing a gap in the market, Weiss was able to market and optimize on the brand's glamorous lifestyle.
Glossier, the brand's newly-minted cosmetics line, launched today with much hype around the beauty blogger's expertise. Taking her knowledge from deep diving into the cabinets of Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr and Linda Evangelista, she's pretty much seen (and tried) every product on the market. Glossier will undoubtedly prove to be a cult classic.
The former Vogue Fashion Assistant was recently named in BOF's Top 500 people changing the world of fashion.
Former Vogue Assistant Introduces Glossier Skin Care Line for Her Blog
1. Skincare Revolution - Glossier's innovative skincare products are set to disrupt the beauty industry with their promise of a glossy complexion.
2. Blogger Beauty Influence - Beauty bloggers like Emily Weiss are leveraging their expertise to launch successful beauty brands, tapping into a growing demand for authentic and relatable beauty products.
3. Cult Classic Brands - Glossier's cult following highlights the trend of consumers seeking out unique and highly curated beauty products that resonate with their personal style.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Glossier's skincare line presents growth opportunities for the beauty and skincare industry as consumers embrace a more minimalist and natural approach to their beauty routine.
2. Fashion and Beauty Blogging - The success of Glossier demonstrates the potential for fashion and beauty bloggers to leverage their platform to launch their own beauty brands, disrupting the traditional beauty market.
3. E-commerce and Direct-to-consumer - Glossier's direct-to-consumer business model showcases the potential for e-commerce platforms to disrupt the beauty industry by offering personalized and curated shopping experiences.