Forget lip balm with the old run-of-the-mill names. Snog Balm amps up lip moisturizing with playfully naughty names like Virgin Cherry, Cheeky Mint, and Naked.
The special Vitamin E-rich formula makes for supple lips and the teeny tiny size is perfect to stuff in the pocket of even your tightest jeans.
Snog Balm is releasing one other flavor very soon called Strawberry Tease, perfect for playing cat and mouse with your current crush!
Implications - Snog Balm illuminates the idea that sexuality sells regardless of the product being marketed. Playing upon taboo pop culture topics is a surefire way to get recognition from online communities as well as traditional media.
Snog Balm Gives Naughty Names to its Teeny Tiny Lip Moisturizer
1. Naughty Naming - Exploring playfully naughty names for products can capture attention and generate buzz, helping to differentiate in a crowded market.
2. Pocket-sized Convenience - Creating compact versions of products provides convenience and portability for consumers on the go.
3. Sexuality as Marketing Tool - Using elements of sexuality in marketing can spark interest and generate conversation around a product or brand.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands have an opportunity to explore innovative and provocative product naming to create excitement and stand out in the market.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can benefit from creating compact and pocket-sized accessories that blend fashion and functionality for modern consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can leverage the power of taboos and sexuality to create attention-grabbing campaigns that resonate with audiences.