Caroline Schurch pulls off an abundance of glitter makeup in 'Starfall,' Numero Russia's bold image series. The beauty feature celebrates the season's festive cosmetics and includes glittering face and body applications. Whether pulling off star-shaped face stickers or dipping her hands in a handful of sparkles, Schurch brings photographer Desiree Mattsson's whimsical theme to life in this studio editorial.
Gracing the pages of Numero Russia, 'Starfall' boasts beauty looks by Sissel Fyling who experiments with slicked back and wet-haired tresses and glitter makeup that shimmers in front of photographer Desiree Mattson's lens.
Though abstract in its overall look and feel, this beauty story also evokes a festive air, reminding fashion fans of the daring and vibrant makeup that is encouraged during the holiday season.
Numero Russia's 'Starfall' Story Highlights Glitter Makeup Looks
1. Glitter Makeup Trend - The 'Starfall' beauty series showcases the popularity of glitter makeup looks, presenting an opportunity for cosmetic brands to innovate and create more glitter-based products.
2. Festive Cosmetics Trend - The celebration of festive cosmetics in 'Starfall' illustrates the demand for vibrant and daring makeup during the holiday season, inspiring beauty companies to develop limited-edition holiday collections.
3. Whimsical Beauty Photography Trend - The whimsical theme of 'Starfall' highlights the trend of creating dreamy and imaginative beauty photography, opening up opportunities for photographers and creative agencies to produce unique and fantasy-inspired visuals.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The glitter makeup trend showcased in 'Starfall' creates opportunities for the cosmetics industry to innovate by creating new glitter-infused products and expanding their festive-themed collections.
2. Fashion Industry - The festive cosmetics trend featured in 'Starfall' provides a chance for the fashion industry to collaborate with cosmetic brands and incorporate vibrant and daring makeup looks into their runway shows and editorial shoots.
3. Photography Industry - The whimsical beauty photography trend seen in 'Starfall' presents an opportunity for photographers and creative agencies to explore imaginative and fantasy-inspired visuals in their work, capturing the attention of fashion and beauty brands.