The Givenchy Spring 2013 shoes designed by Riccardo Tisci show that less is more. Interestingly, most of the embellishments on these pumps are on the the heel.
The back of the Tisci shoe starts off rather chunky and then narrows like a wooden icicle, and the classy heel is dipped in metal gold plating. Dispersed circular gold studs cause your eyes to linger on the extravagance of the design and the polished craftsmanship. A clear vinyl plastic covers the front of the pumps and expose your toes to the fresh air. A single flesh-toned leather strap secures the pump to your ankle.
The Givenchy Spring 2013 shoes embody futuristic elegance. From afar, the shoes make it seem as if your feet are resting on sloping leather.
Givenchy Spring 2013 Shoes are Chic and Futuristic
1. Futuristic Footwear - Designing shoes with elements that make them look futuristic.
2. Minimalist Chic - Creating designs that use minimalism to enhance elegance in fashion design.
3. Metal Embellishments - Incorporation of metallic materials in fashion accessories for both function and design.
1. Fashion Design - Innovating and creating unique designs for high-end shoes and accessories.
2. Jewelry - Designing jewelry with metallic embellishments that can complement the Givenchy Spring 2013 shoes.
3. Retail - Displaying high-end minimalist designs in retail stores to create an innovative shopping experience.