Famous for her mainstream success as a sexy siren in Victoria's Secret & Sports Illustrated, Gisele Bundchen shows her high fashion chops in the new issue #27 of Numero Tokyo.
The June 2009 issue features Gisele Bundchen on the cover and inside in an editorial by photographer Nino MuÃ±oz.
Gisele sports some excessively high heels and seemingly painful necklace, which is what high fashion is really about: making women suffer in uncomfortable pieces:
Implications - Consumers are still willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion in order to differentiate themselves from the crowd and create a bold statement. Businesses can appeal to women who are interested in high fashion by creating edgy and distinct products.
Gisele Bundchen Suffers For Numero Tokyo in Painfully High Heels
1. Sacrificing Comfort - Opportunity for businesses to create edgy and distinct products that appeal to consumers willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion.
2. Bold Statements - Opportunity to cater to consumers who want to differentiate themselves and make a bold statement through their fashion choices.
3. High Fashion Pain - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on the trend of high fashion causing discomfort, providing unique and daring products.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the trend of sacrificing comfort for high fashion and create innovative products that cater to this niche.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to develop distinctive and unconventional designs that cater to consumers seeking bold fashion statements.
3. Beauty - Beauty industry can create products that address the discomfort of high fashion, such as innovative solutions for painful shoes or uncomfortable accessories.