The Girls of AdiCup Catalog is an ingenious way to promote the 2010 AdiCup. Combining World Cup Soccer fashions with models is an automatic attention-grabber.
The AdiCup is a soccer tournament sponsored by Adidas, that is held at the same time as the World Cup, allowing the company to further market it's World Cup apparel. The Girls of AdiCup catalog features models in a bottomless photoshoot, sporting nothing but soccer jerseys, Adidas shoes and socks. Easy to see what the goal is here.
The Girls of AdiCup Catalog Features Adidas World Cup Fashions
1. Fashion Modeling Integration - Integrating models into promotional campaigns creates automatic attention and brand engagement opportunities.
2. Event Marketing Synergy - Aligning with major events like the World Cup allows for strategic marketing opportunities and increased brand exposure.
3. Product-centric Catalogs - Creating catalogs that focus solely on showcasing the product itself can generate curiosity and desire among consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the integration of models in promotional campaigns to create buzz and drive sales.
2. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies like Adidas can take advantage of event marketing synergy to promote their brand and products during major tournaments.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can explore innovative approaches, such as product-centric catalogs, to captivate audiences and generate interest for their clients.