The ‘Girls 1’ Grit editorial is featured in the publication’s #10 Issue. Models Anna Pichler and Samara Donda pose in front of photographer Liam Warwick’s lens in a photo shoot that breaks convention.
This unexpected editorial spread features fearless wardrobe styling by David Motta who dresses Anna and Samara in luxe designer accessories from labels that include Philipp Schuller, Emilio Pucci and Casper Oliver among others.
From the richness of fur stoles to the sporty look of clear acetate visors, this striking and spirited fashion story references a multitude of time periods. Whether reviving the 60s MOD aesthetic of the past or paving the way for futuristic designs, the Girls 1 Grit editorial fuses a winning wardrobe along with visually intriguing art direction.
The Girls 1 Grit Editorial Features Edgy Accessories
1. Edgy Accessories - There is potential for companies to disrupt the fashion industry by creating more bold and unconventional accessories.
2. Futuristic Fashion - Designers can take inspiration from this editorial to create futuristic fashion by incorporating unconventional features.
3. Reviving Past Aesthetics - There is potential for companies to revive past aesthetics, such as the 60s MOD style, and incorporate them into modern fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use the themes and styles shown in this editorial to create new and innovative designs.
2. Photography - The use of unconventional styling and art direction in this editorial can inspire photographers to create unique and unexpected visual stories.
3. Accessories - Companies specializing in accessories can disrupt the market by creating edgy and unconventional pieces that incorporate various time periods.