Designer Giambattista Valli has made quite the statement with his Giambattista Valli Fall '15 Couture Collection. The Italian creative has recently taken the floral aesthetic to outstanding heights.
No stranger to exuberant collections, Mr. Valli held nothing back with his latest line of couture. Contrary to his spring line, the Giambattista Valli Fall '15 Couture Collection falls into a more exaggerated fashion sense.
While there are a few tamed items such as lean tunic two pieces, collarless coats and slightly flaring pants, this collection also offers a wide range of intense floral designs. Colossal ball gowns are seen with an immense amount of tulle while elaborate 3-D tapestry prints, vine embroideries and ruffles decorate the rest of the collection.
The Giambattista Valli Fall Couture Collection Offers Explosive Florals
1. Exaggerated Floral Couture - The Giambattista Valli Fall Couture Collection showcases the trend of incorporating intense floral designs and elaborate 3-D tapestry prints in fashion.
2. Tulle Ball Gowns - The collection features colossal ball gowns with an immense amount of tulle, reflecting the trend of voluminous and extravagant dresses.
3. Floral Embroideries and Ruffles - The use of vine embroideries and ruffles in the collection highlights the trend of incorporating intricate floral details in couture fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the innovation opportunities of creating exaggerated floral couture designs and incorporating elaborate 3-D tapestry prints and floral embroideries in their collections.
2. Textile - The textile industry can capitalize on the trend of using tulle in ball gowns, creating opportunities for innovation in the production and design of voluminous fabrics.
3. Event Planning - The event planning industry can leverage the trend of extravagant and exaggerated floral couture for inspiration in creating unique and visually stunning event designs.