The Georgina Stojiljkovic Tank photo shoot shows this stunning model in her natural habitat. Of course, it is still heavily staged and posed, but there is an intimacy and candidness in each seemingly private moment that cannot be denied.
Photographed by Christophe Rihet, the Georgina Stojiljkovic Tank photo shoot has a raw and sensual edge that reminds me of Terry Richardson’s work. However, there is something more refined and romantic in this particular series.
Part if the spring/summer 2011 issue, the Georgina Stojiljkovic Tank photo shoot is just one of many "candid" editorials that have been springing up in magazines and I'm sure that there will be more to come.
The Georgina Stojiljkovic Tank Editorial is Intimately Candid
1. Candid Photography - Embracing the raw and intimate moments captured in candid photography presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional staged and posed approach.
2. Intimacy in Fashion - Exploring the use of intimate and candid moments in fashion editorials offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to create more authentic and relatable brand narratives.
3. Refined Sensuality - Combining refinement and sensuality in photography opens the door to disruptive innovation in portraying beauty and fashion in a more nuanced and sophisticated way.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporating candid and intimate moments into fashion photography can revolutionize the industry by breaking away from traditional staged and posed images.
2. Magazine Publishing - Magazines can capitalize on the trend of candid editorials by featuring more intimate and authentic photo shoots, attracting a larger audience seeking genuine and relatable content.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertisers and marketers can adopt the concept of refined sensuality to disrupt the conventional portrayal of beauty and fashion, appealing to a more sophisticated and discerning consumer base.