Nudity and extravagant headpieces are a match made in heaven when it comes to focused and captivating photography, as this black-and-white photo series by Georges Antoni proves. It is not just the models who are stripped down; the photographs themselves feel stripped down to a basic simplicity that somehow makes them more interesting to look at.
Famous in the fashion world, particularly in Australia, Antoni was a judge on the most recent season of Australia's Next Top Model and also works on such international publications as Harper's Bazaar, Vogue and Oyster.
The names of the models featured in this gorgeous Georges Antoni photo series are unknown, but their talent stands alone without recognition. Despite the nudity, Antoni's photos maintain an air of tastefulness and elegance and are strikingly high fashion.
This Georges Antoni Photo Series is Bewitchingly Beautiful
1. Nude Photography - Explore the trend of nude photography as a way to create focused and captivating images.
2. Extravagant Headpieces - Discover the trend of using extravagant headpieces to enhance the visual impact of photography.
3. Stripped Down Simplicity - Observe the trend of stripping down photographs to a basic simplicity for a more interesting visual aesthetic.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can embrace the trend of nude photography and extravagant headpieces to create visually stunning images.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies in the fashion industry can incorporate the trend of stripped down simplicity in their editorial spreads to create visually striking content.
3. Modeling Agencies - Modeling agencies can leverage the trend of nude photography and extravagant headpieces to showcase their talent in a tasteful and elegant manner.