Amidst the pages of fall fashion, the George Michael and Kate Moss Vogue Paris feature is a standout in October 2012.
Titled 'King George,' the spread shows off the sultry side of both British celebrities. Top model Kate Moss sports a variety of luxe couture garments that entice with a sensuous allure. Garment pieces by Emilio Pucci, Versace and Balmain show off the model's stunning good looks. Styled by Vogue Paris' editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt, the editorial is a stunning show of both men's and women's autumn fashion.
George Michael is pictured wearing flawlessly tailored suits, a worn-in motorcycle jacket and his signature sunglasses. With this October 2012 feature, both celebrities shine in their elegantly risque looks and display a glamorized vision of autumnal fashion.
The George Michael and Kate Moss Vogue Paris Feature is Divine
1. Sensually-stylized Editorials - Media companies can disrupt traditional fashion editorials by focusing on creating unique and provocative content that appeals to a wider audience.
2. Luxury Fashion - Companies in the luxury fashion industry can disrupt traditional marketing strategies by collaborating with celebrities to create ultra-exclusive collections or features.
3. Celebrity Branding - Companies in all industries can seize the opportunity to collaborate with celebrities and leverage their status to promote their products or services.
1. Media - Media companies can disrupt traditional fashion editorials by focusing on creating unique and provocative content that appeals to a wider audience.
2. Fashion - Luxury fashion companies can use celebrity collaborations to create exclusive collections that appeal to high-end consumers.
3. Marketing - Companies in all industries can leverage celebrity status to create brand collaborations and engage with a wider range of consumers.