The George Bezhanishvili Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection takes on an Oriental style inspiration. Entitled 'Le JardinNoir,' the collection features masculine vested pieces, harness-detailed garments and flower-accented kimonos along with heavy jewelry and shopping bag accessories.
Showcasing the perfect mix of femininity and masculinity, this androgynous collection features unrestricted shapes that oppose traditional style ideals.
The menswear line pays homage to the lost treasures of urban cities exploring the relationship between a dark city shell and the hidden life within it. The George Bezhanishvili Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection features a dark palette that is mixed with bursts of fresh and electric color hues. From Oriental accents to eccentric silhouettes, this gender-bending collection pushes the fashion envelope and embraces androgyny at its fullest.
The George Bezhanishvili Spring/Summer 2013 Line is Culture-Inspired
1. Androgynous Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt traditional style ideals with gender-bending collections.
2. Cultural Inspiration - Innovation potential to mix cultural styles and showcase a fusion of creativity.
3. Eccentric Silhouettes - Emerging trend for bold, unconventional shapes in the fashion industry.
1. Apparel - Fashion industry can benefit from incorporating androgynous designs into their collections.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity for disrupting traditional jewelry design with heavy, masculine pieces.
3. Accessories - Potential to innovate shopping bag accessories and showcase unique, cultural designs.